TWC UV Clear Color Changing Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV)
TWC UV Clear Color Changing Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) is extremely fun and exciting to work with. It swiftly changes colors when exposed to the sunlight or UV light. This vinyl has a smooth, glossy finish that makes it an attractive pick for your art and apparel projects. The material is ultra-thin, cotton-friendly, and stretchable.
- Rolls – 10” x 5’
- Sheet – 10” x 12”
- Mirror/Reverse your image design
- Layout the fabric. Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat clean dry surface.
- Place cardboard to protect the transferred image onto both sides of the t-shirt.
- Set a heat press machine from 150℃(302℉) to 160℃(320℉).
- Press it only for 8-12 seconds at medium pressure.
- Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use a steam iron.
- Disperse the iron’s heat evenly. Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- Wait for the vinyl to COOL and gently peel off backing after few minutes
- A test cut is always recommended.
- This is NOT Printable Vinyl & will not work with inkjet or laser printers.
- Colors may appear slightly different on computer monitors.