TWC Chameleon Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV)
Teckwrap Craft Chameleon Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) has a pearlescent opal color-changing effect with a matte-like finish. The color adjusts slightly when light refracts off of the vinyl at different angles.
- Rolls – 10” x 5’
- Sheet – 10” x 10”
- Mirror/Reverse your image design
- Layout the fabric. Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat clean dry surface.
- Place cardboard to protect the transferred image onto both sides of the t-shirt.
- Set a heat press machine from 150℃(302℉) to 160℃(320℉).
- Press it only for 8-12 seconds at medium pressure.
- Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use a steam iron.
- Disperse the iron’s heat evenly. Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- Wait for the vinyl to COOL and gently peel off backing after few minutes
- A test cut is always recommended.
- This is NOT Printable Vinyl & will not work with inkjet or laser printers.
- Colors may appear slightly different on computer monitors.
$2.25 – $9.50