TWC 3D Puff Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV)
NEW 3D Puff Heat Transfer Vinyl is thin and stretchable for sticking decals and graphics easily onto cotton fabrics. This vinyl is smooth and easily cuts to your desired letters, logos, shapes, and figures. Kindly notice that intricate designs/super small designs are not recommended with puff vinyl.
- Rolls – 10″ x 5’
- Sheet – 10” x 12”
- Mirror/Reverse your image design
- Layout the fabric. Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat clean dry surface.
- Place cardboard to protect the transferred image onto both sides of the t-shirt.
- Set a heat press machine from 150℃ (310℉)
- Press it only for 10 seconds at medium pressure.
- Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use a steam iron.
- Disperse the iron’s heat evenly. Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- Wait for the vinyl to COOL and gently peel off backing after few minutes
- A test cut is always recommended.
- This is NOT Printable Vinyl & will not work with inkjet or laser printers.
- Colors may appear slightly different on computer monitors.
$2.75 – $11.00